What is FastSpring?
FastSpring is a leading e-commerce payments provider, based in the US.
Why do we use FastSpring?
Gearset is a UK company, so we use BrightMarket LLC (dba FastSpring) to act as our global reseller. They take care of incorporating tax in each tax jurisdiction, preparing local documents like W-9s, and making your payment a smooth and secure experience regardless of where in the world you're purchasing from.
Note: Payment by wire transfer is only available for annual subscriptions. If you’d like to opt for a monthly subscription you can pay by credit card.
Step-by-step guide to paying by wire transfer
- We’ll send you a quote with the number and tier of licenses you need. Each end user of Gearset will need their own license, as per our licensing model. You can also check out our pricing tiers page for more information about the features of Pro and Enterprise licenses.
- Once you’ve confirmed that the quote has been approved, we can provide you with an Order Form.
- Click on the Pay by wire transfer link to generate the final invoice with remittance information and tax included.
4. Fill in your contact information.
5. Select wire transfer as the payment method.
Note: You aren’t making a payment at this stage. You’re simply providing FastSpring with the information needed to apply the correct tax to your order based on your local tax jurisdiction.
6. For most customers in the EU and some other locations (excluding the US), enter your VAT ID if you're exempt from payment of tax.
8. Final bank transfer information is provided. Include your unique 12 digit
Payment Reference (highlighted below) in your wire transfer so FastSpring can link the payment to your invoice.
Note: The remittance information below may not be the details FastSpring generates for you, this is just an example.
9. After making the transfer, allow 3-5 working days for payment processing. Once FastSpring have received your payment, you’ll receive a confirmation email and your subscription will be assigned to your existing Gearset team.
Need further help?
You can reach out to [email protected] and we'll be happy to answer any further questions you have.