One of the most popular password manager apps on the market is LastPass.
Whilst very useful, it can sometimes obscure making selections from down-downs due to the positioning of the added LastPass widgets in the text field. Selecting a Salesforce username in Gearset is one such instance. We've created this guide on how to disable the LastPass plugin.
From the LastPast plugin menu in the browser:
- Click open my vault from the drop-down
- Click on Account settings
- From the settings dialog, select the Never URLs tab and click on Add
- From the dialog, choose Never add site as the type and https://app.gearset.com/configure as the URL and save your choice.
- You will need to refresh Gearset's configure page for the changes to take effect